Handmade Wax Warmer & Cubes from Jess

10440710_1045137868835186_6821442952220354461_n

I have one black warmer that has a teeny, tiny chip, but when placed towards the outlet, and with the tray on top you won’t know the chip is there! I’ll include 3 of Poofy’s Holiday scented wax cubes. They come in a pack of 6 & each cube has ~30 hours of “burn time”, although you’ll still smell a faint scent even after that! I’ll include a pack of: Holiday Trees, Holiday Cheer & Let it Snow.

These are handmade by the friend of a fellow Poofy Organics affiliate, and one of my absolute favorite new products! I LOVE that you don’t need a flame, with kiddos running around candles just aren’t something I feel safe having around. But I love having some safe scent in the house. Poofy’s wax cubes are made with a base of organic coconut wax & scented with organic essential oils and/or flavor oils. I’ve smelled them all & they’re all just ammmmmazing. I’ve been melting non-stop during the day for weeks on end now since receiving my warmer! One thing to take into consideration is not everyone has outlets up high. I’m SO glad I do!

TO ENTER COMMENT BELOW: What’s one thing you’ve learned from my page?

Advertisements

88 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Ashley
    Nov 21, 2014 @ 20:46:00

I have learned so much but I think the most important thing I have learned is to read cosmetic labels and know the chemicals to avoid.

2. Tanya
    Nov 21, 2014 @ 20:48:33

To read labels on everything! You also introduced me to Poofy products, so thank you :-)!

3. Erlisha
    Nov 21, 2014 @ 21:07:09

I’ve learned that there are tons of great products that I have not known about.

4. Angela George
    Nov 21, 2014 @ 21:23:57

I’ve learned that there are lots of made in the USA products, you may just have to look a little harder! I make a bigger effort to buy local now. I also don’t buy plastic for my kitchen anymore… Just added more Pyrex to my kitchen!

5. Shelly L
    Nov 21, 2014 @ 21:29:07

I have learned a lot about what products are safe and others that I thought were and actually aren’t!

6. Jessica R.
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 02:40:51

Read Labels!!!! If you wouldn’t eat it. Don’t put it on your skin!!

7. Amanda H.
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 02:49:12

I found Poofy through you! They are on my faves list now!

8. thedrewcrew6
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 03:39:05

I have learns so much but the introduction to Poofy products has been life changing!

9. BobbieJo Elwood
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 04:41:43

I have learned about green washers.

10. Angelica rodezno
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 04:41:45

I’ve learned so much!! Just one thing??! Hmm…to never stop looking at labels. There are so many green washers trying to trick us mommas that want the best for our babies.

11. Natalia Sandoval Walth
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 05:02:48

I’ve learned to question my cosmetics a bit more than I have in the past!

12. Heather Lovell
    Nov 22, 2014 @ 05:52:26

I have learned so much!!! And will be forever grateful. But in particular i have learned there are far more U.S. based companies than i was aware of.

13. Molly Popat
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 01:01:27

So many things! Maybe one big one is the sharing of the MisLead FB page. I’ve learned so much there. I’m also really excited to try making your oatmeal sugar scrub.

14. Carolyn Zukovs
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 02:08:04

I’ve learned that even a little toxic is too much and it is absolutely ok to demand the best products. You’ve been an amazing resource and leader. I love finding made in USA options and supporting the good guys. Congratulations on your achievement. And thank you for all you have shared and the community you started!

15. Danielle
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 06:55:28

Label reading takes a lot of time, but it’s so worth it.

16. courtney stanger
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 09:43:08

so much – but mostly that it is a scary scary world and I am happy to be part of this crew working against all the bad stuff out there!

17. Dena Gypsy
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:09:03

I’ve learned more about what toxins are out there and that there are alternative products available. I’ve also come to appreciate (and endorse) Made in the USA more than ever- whereas I came to your page because I was mostly interested in the eco-friendly and non-toxic stuff.

18. Melissa
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:32:47

Read all labels! Pass the word on! These are the two things I learned from your sites!

19. Kelsie D.
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:33:24

I have learned so much! The thing I’m most grateful for is being introduced to Poofy through you. I love all of my Poofy items that I have bought so far!

20. Madhuri
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:35:36

The green washers list was a real eye opener for me. I have learnt how companies disguise their products as ‘natural’ and ‘green’ when they really are far from it.

21. Michelle S.
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:46:29

I found out about Poofy and Molly’s Suds from you. You also introduced me to MisLead.

22. Sandra
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:57:20

I’ve learned so much but the biggest things I would have to say would be the introduction to Poofy and the other great companies in the buying club as well as all the info about lead. So glad I found you!

23. Lexy Deitchler
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 17:04:52

We’ve learned so many things from your page which have caused us to make changes, such as purchasing a berkey filter and replacing our dishes with safe glass anchor ones! My husband especially enjoyed your glass coffee mug recommendation! 🙂

24. Kate Peterson
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 17:07:02

I have learned from your page to scrutinize a company’s label no matter what it says to make sure that they are really telling the truth about what is in their products.

25. Jodi Tonoian
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 17:09:38

I learned about Suncat Minerals and Lauren Brooke cosmetics. Both I’m am using today.

26. Sarah Q
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 19:19:59

Your site has introduced me to Poofy, which in interested in trying!

27. Abby Struemph
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 22:12:28

I’ve learned about great, safe personal care companies.

28. Hillory S.
    Nov 24, 2014 @ 13:11:01

I’ve learned about some amazing companies right here in the U.S.A. that I may not have ever heard about otherwise. Thank you!

29. angelak27
    Nov 24, 2014 @ 13:36:38

I’ve learned a TON…but first & foremost is to do your research first and not just take a company’s word for it that they use “natural” ingredients in their products!

30. Julie Berry
    Nov 25, 2014 @ 03:31:22

I learned about so many companies not being as “clean” as they say they are. I always refer to your list.

31. aheddlesten0521
    Nov 25, 2014 @ 09:34:30

A lot! But the thing that stands out is the info on chemicals In my fiesta ware and turning me on to switching everything to glads anchor hocking instead!

32. RachelJ
    Nov 25, 2014 @ 17:09:05

I’ve learned a lot, but I think having one spot to look for companies selling safe products made here is one of the best things about your page. The buying club is also great so I can buy from small companies and can pay less for shipping.

33. Heather Purtiman
    Nov 25, 2014 @ 23:32:22

I learned about the great land of all things Poofy! Thanks for all you do.

34. Hilary Alexander
    Nov 26, 2014 @ 03:31:16

I learned that just because it says it’s green doesn’t mean it’s safe.

35. Stephanie MacDonald
    Nov 26, 2014 @ 04:18:01

I have learned so much!! Definitely the most valuable is what I’ve learned about the different chemicals in products I used to think were safe!!

36. Laura Hajjar
    Nov 26, 2014 @ 12:50:38

How to successfully make my own deodorant and how to overall live a more healthy lifestyle 🙂

37. Karen Woods
    Nov 26, 2014 @ 19:17:17

I love learning about small US companies. Just placed my first order with Poofy Organics and Smiling Tree this week. Your site is a great resources to find companies that have similar values to myself.

%d bloggers like this: