Eco-friendly USA One-Stop Shop
I’M GOING FROM 4 TO 3 ORDERS/YEAR! NEXT ORDER TAKING PERIOD WILL BE 5/15-5/31, WITH DELIVERY ~2 WEEKS LATER, AFTER THAT END OF SEP WITH DELIVERY MID-OCT.
SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS, FAQ’s & REVIEW LINKS
FEBRUARY VENDORS – QUICK LOOK
***NEW vendors are marked with an asterisk. Scroll down below this list for a link to each vendor, more details, and sales offered.
Blue Egg Farmstore- play dough, foaming bath soaps, mineral make-up kits for kids, personal care & cleaning. FEB SPECIALS LISTED BELOW.
Cold Bee Gone – homeopathic cold remedy. FEB SPECIAL LISTED BELOW
Crunchy Balm- Grassfed Tallow Balm.
Eco-friendly USA (that’s me)- homemade deodorant, toothpaste & body scrub. FEB SPECIAL LISTED BELOW
Glass Dharma- glass straws with a lifetime guarantee against breakage. It breaks, they replace it!
Josiah’s Oils – personal care & home cleaning essentials. FEB SPECIAL LISTED BELOW.
LuSa Organics – personal care, specializing in bar soap, lotion bars, shampoo bars
MamaSuds – castile soap, liquid laundry detergent & other personal care items. FEB EARLY BIRD SPECIALS LISTED BELOW
Molly’s Suds – powdered & liquid laundry detergent & dryer balls
Mountain Rose Herbs – industry leader in supplying bulk herbs, spices & teas, essential oils, and so, so much more
Natulo – organic bamboo teethers with a pocket for ice, hot/cold & other bags & amber jewelry from Inspired by Finn. FEB SPECIAL LISTED BELOW
Onyx Containers – Stainless steel containers of every size & shape, popsicle molds, ice packs, and MUCH more! LOTS of back-to-school ware. FEB SPECIAL LISTED BELOW.
Poofy Organics – A HUGE selection of largely USDA certified organic personal care & home essentials (baby, teen, men, home, cosmetics & MORE).
Preserve – adult & children’s toothbrushes, tongue cleaners, and razors
Redmond Trading Company – Earthpaste, Real Salt, and Redmond Clay
***salonsolids- NEW VENDOR offering organic dry, concentrated shampoo/conditioner that you mix up yourself. See my review below, I LOVE these products! FEB SPECIAL BELOW
Simply Rustic – personal care products, FEB EARLY BIRD SPECIAL LISTED BELOW
Smiling Tree Toys – hand crafted wooden toys made in MN. One of my all-time favorite toy vendors by far!
The Real Pantry- handcrafted spice blends made with 100% real ingredients & baking mixes. FEB SPECIAL LISTED BELOW.
The WashCloth Shop– Back after a 6m break with her handmade wash cloths, essential oil travel bags, reusable Swiffer & Shark pads and flannel wipes! They are gorgeous!
***Urban Baby Bonnets- NEW VENDOR of adorable, handmade bonnets, bucket hats & more, organic fabrics available.
LINKS to each vendor, further details, and sales offered (scroll down for reviews):
- Blue Egg Farmstore--http://www.blueeggfarmstore.com/. FEB SPECIALS:
3 stainless steel (only) name rings for $50 ($22 ea otherwise, here’s a photo of mine: https://www.facebook.com/397517646930548/photos/a.430947503587562.117422.397517646930548/1613435812005386/?type=3&theater) AND Aromatherapy sticks are 2 for $20Cold Bee Gone – FEB SPECIAL: only $9.95 instead of the normal $12.95. Stock up for cold/flu season!
- Dana & Doris- cloth napkins, thermal tissues to replace Kleenex (I LOOOOVE THESE), and un-paper towels. Comment ‘sold’ on the photo(s) of the item(s) you want here: (album coming soon): https://www.facebook.com/397517646930548/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1747610638587902
- Crunchy Balm- Her product has received fabulous feedback & rave reviews. Great for calming a variety of skin ailments. It comes in unscented & 2 other scents. All details here: http://www.crunchybalm.com/
- Earth Paints- My kiddos love mixing up this paint themselves! Excellent gift ideas, Easter isn’t until mid-April but this is the last pre-Easter order so grab your egg dying kits & some paints for that Easter basket! http://www.naturalearthpaint.com/
- Eco-friendly USA (that’s me)—SEE NOTE BELOW FOR UPDATE ON 2 FORMULA OPTIONS AVAILABLE. I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT OLD OR NEW FORMULA. Handmade toothpaste, deodorant & body scrub. 8 oz wide-mouth jars are available exclusively to the club for $15. Toothpaste note with ingredients & details: https://ecofriendlymamausa.com/2015/12/13/jess-homemade-remineralization-toothpaste-info/ FEB SPECIAL: 4 oz jars of toothpaste & deo $7.50 & scrub 4 oz. $6 Samples available for $2.00 ea. Toothpaste flavor options: spearmint, peppermint, grape, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, vanilla, cinnamon (sweet, not spicy), bubblegum, or any combo (coc/van and pepp/van have been popular). Deo scent options: orange, lavender, peppermint, patchouli, cedarwood, rose geranium or any combo (or/lav or or/lav/pepp are very popular). Deo note with ingredients, etc: https://ecofriendlyusa.wordpress.com/donations-now-accepted/homemade-deodorant-body-scrub-info/. ALSO SEE THIS ALBUM, MISC STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE (I did some house cleaning): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1254065114609126.1073741855.397517646930548&type=3
- Glass Dharma- We’ve been using these straws for years & not had one break yet, they’re very tough. But should you manage to break one, they have a lifetime replacement guarantee! http://www.glassdharma.com/
- Good Ducks-After offering these the last 2 orders I planned to take a couple orders off BUT, they would make excellent Easter basket additions, so I’m going to offer them one last order then I will not again until the Nov, pre-Christmas order. Many of you already have them, I need to order in cases of 24 so if only 2 of you order, I’m going to have to cancel. But if we get even 1/2 as many as we need, I’ll get the 24 & have them as extras. You can choose between pink, yellow, blue: http://shop.celebriducks.com/category_s/37.htm.
- Hide & Seek Boutique- Rainbow hand kites would be a perfect addition to an Easter basket. Comment sold & how many you’d like on the photo here, and add it/them to your list when you submit it: https://www.facebook.com/Eco-friendly-babyfamily-products-MADE-in-the-USA-397517646930548/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1636191103063190
- Josiah’s Oils LLC – FEB SPECIAL: All sale prices on her website will be honored to the buying club! Many trial sizes available: shampoo, conditioner, head to toe lavender wash, regular deodorant, and hand dish washing soap and MORE! http://www.josiahsoils.com/.
- LuSa Organics – Prices as marked on website. Local to me here in SW WI! http://www.lusaorganics.com/.
- MamaSuds – http://mamasuds.com/. Everything available except gallons of the liquid laundry soap (too bulky & heavy to ship). I love the castile soap – a great alternative to Dr. Bronner’s as it’s gentler (it doesn’t contain citric acid)! Check out her expanded line! FEB EARLY BIRD SPECIALS (order must be submitted between 2/1-2/7, after that all products go back to full price):
- Molly’s suds – everything available, prices as marked: http://www.mollyssuds.com/.
- Mountain Rose Herbs – Be aware if you plan on buying any bulk items that they will take up way more room in your box than normal items. BUT, their shipping is very, very expensive (~$10 to ship a 1 oz bottle of EO’s)! so I can almost always save you money vs shopping from them directly. Prices as marked. Be very specific as they offer many products in many sizes: https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
- Natulo – www.natulo.com. Ice Teethers made from organic cotton fabric. Also, organic fabric hot/cold packs. FEB SPECIAL: Amber Flower necklaces- Kids size Flower necklaces for $21 and Adult flower necklace for $39. These are ADORABLE, my daughter has received so many compliments on hers.
- Onyx Containers – FEB SPECIAL 10% OFF EVERYTHING: (The Tickle Trunk is their retail site): http://www.thetickletrunk.com/. ONLY non-US made vendor in the buying club as the items they offer are not made here by any company. Still, I prefer stainless made abroad over plastic made in the US. Onyx does 3rd party testing to ensure their products are safe, not all stainless vendors do. I have a ton of items from Onyx, and love them all!
- Poofy Organics: https://ecofriendlyusa.poofyorganics.com/. Everything available, price as marked.
- Preserve – I need to order razors by the 6-pack in addition to the toothbrushes, so can’t guarantee color choices. Toothbrushes come in ultra soft, soft & medium (for adults). Children’s are all soft. If you’d like your own 6-pack of the travel cases I’ll gladly order those for you, but no individuals in travel cases. The 6-pack comes in assorted colors. You can give me your color preference, but I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to give everyone the specific color they’d like. I will make sure you don’t get 2 of the same color though! Adult brushes $3 each ($18/6-pack), children’s $3.30 ($20/6-pack) for the mail back packs: https://www.preserveproducts.com/products/category/bath/oral-care/
- Redmond Trading Company – http://www.redmondtrading.com/. Prices as marked except Earthpaste which I can offer at $6/tube instead of $7.99.
- salonsolids-http://salonsolids.com/. Organic dry shampoo/conditioner that comes with a small glass bottle, you mix with hot water & viola, have a small bottle of shampoo! INTRODUCTORY OFFER: 10% off all product! Please note if you want the small glass bottles with your order. My recent review is listed below in the reviews section.
- Simply Gum– https://www.simplygum.com/. $3/pack, 6 flavors: mint, cinnamon, maple, ginger, fennel, coffee. FEB SPECIAL: Mix & Match a 6pk for $15.
- Simply Rustic – http://www.simplyrustic2011.com/. Her face care products & body butters are very loved! FEB EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: all orders submitted between 2/1-2/7 receive a free tube of lip balm, your choice from these 7 options: chocolate/strawberry, pomegranate/vanilla, raspberry/lemonade, cranberry, paradise, minty, orange/lav. It is my all-time favorite lip balm! If you don’t note your choice, I’ll choose one at random for you.
- Smiling Tree Toys – http://www.smilingtreetoys.com/. I own many Smiling Tree items, and adore every, single one. We have the Smiling Moon Balancer, the basic & deluxe sets of blocks, the memory tiles, the shape sorter, penguin bowling game, and the xylophone, as well as personalized ornaments & teethers. MANY GREAT EASTER BASKET OPTIONS!
- The Real Pantry- https://www.real-pantry.com/shop/. FEB SPECIAL: 10% off the large packs of spice blends (2oz French Onion, Ranch, Taco, + 4oz Taco) Not a ton of products but her ranch & french onion dip mixes get rave reviews. Products are free from: preservatives, additives, artificial flavors and colors, “natural” flavors, genetically modified ingredients (GMOs), soy, and highly processed salt and sugar.
- The WashCloth Shop- after taking a few orders off, Anne is back with a great selection of product for YOU to choose from. After this she’ll take another order or 2 off, so snatch this stuff up while it’s available! https://www.facebook.com/Eco-friendly-babyfamily-products-MADE-in-the-USA-397517646930548/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1747979371884362
- Urban Baby Bonnets-NEW VENDOR that I’m so excited to be offering!
Adorable, handmade bonnets & bucket hats in many styles & TONS of patterns. Organic cloth options available! Here’s the site with all available product: https://urbanbabybonnets.com/
**I ALWAYS send an email back saying “received”. If you do NOT get one of those within 24 hrs of submitting your order, double check that I did receive it. Last time there were some email issues that lead to orders showing up in my inbox for the 1st time 2 weeks after the deadline…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
*WHY DO AN ECO-FRIENDLY BUYING CLUB? I’ve been doing reviews for almost 5 years to find the safest products on the market for my family & yours. I have discovered several fabulous lines of products! It is discouraging to find out how much shipping is just to try a few products. The idea is to place large orders with each company as a group. Get your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to go in on an order with you!
*HOW DO I ORDER? Email orders to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. INCLUDE your mailing address & a list of your items. Include: name of the company, names and quantities of the products you want, size (if there is more than one option for that product…2 oz, 4 oz, etc), and the price of the item so I don’t have to look it up.
Here’s an example of an order:
Blue Egg Farmstore:
Cut the Crap Sunkissed Facebutter – Lemon & Ginger, 1 @ 12.00
Mountain Rose Herbs:
Soy Candles in a Tin – Northern Forest, 1 @ 7.00
Our Soveriegn Life:
8oz candle, lavender, 1 @ 16.00
Natural Sea Wool Sponge, bath sponge – 1 @ 11.25
Acne Foaming Face Wash WITH Activated Charcoal – 1 @ 11.99
Beach Paradise Lotion – 1 @ 5.99
Organic Lime in the Coconut Shampoo, 9 oz, 1 @ 11.00
Bug spray, 1 @ 8.00
Black Mascara, 1 @ 20.00
Mighty Mane Shampoo, 1 @ 20.00
IAG Vesta Dishwashing Liquid – 1 @ 14.00
Redmond Trading Company:
EarthCure Natural Foaming Soap, 1 of Lavender, 1 of Citrus, and 1 of Peppermint. Each 3.99 for a total of 11.97
*HOW OFTEN DO YOU DO THIS? Orders take place quarterly: February, May, August, and November. Delivery is a couple weeks after the deadline, as soon as I have everything in my hands I start filling orders in the order received. I send your final invoice with shipping as soon as I know that amount, you pay, I ship.
*WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF ORDERING AS A GROUP? Consolidated shipping costs! My homemade deodorant is a good example of how expensive it is to ship. I ask $8 for a jar, and it costs $6.45 to ship via the USPS. Now, you can purchase a jar of my deodorant, dish soap from Poofy Organics, toothpaste from Earthpaste, a bottle of castile soap from MamaSuds, laundry powder from Molly’s Suds, a body scrub from Simply Rustic (random example) & you’ll only pay one shipping fee and receive it all in one box from me to you! The idea is that you can order as much as you want, from whichever companies you want, and the more the better to fill up a flat rate box!
*WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME? Patience. Realize that this is a slow process, but hopefully one that will get products in your hands that you’ve been waiting to try. If you need something immediately, please order it yourself.
*HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER? You have 2 options: PayPal or personal check (many have gone to e-checking, which is fine too). You will be sent a final invoice once your order is ready to ship (I’ll send you a QuickBooks invoice with the total amount). As soon as I receive payment your order will be on the way!
*WHERE DO YOU SHIP AND IS IT INSURED? I ship anywhere in the US & territories, and to any APO. I use USPS Priority flat & regional rate boxes, which includes $50 in insurance and free tracking. Additional insurance is optional. Your final invoice will include the quote for full coverage; if you choose not to purchase it subtract it from your total when paying. Out of ~500 packages shipped/year, I’ve only ever made a handful of claims for leaking or damaged goods, all under $50. But, if your $300 package gets lost or completely damaged, and you did not purchase the additional insurance, all we’ll be able to recover is $50.
THE FINE PRINT: I can’t be responsible for anything once the package leaves my hands. All sales are final. I will fix any errors I make, but if you order the wrong product, or aren’t happy with it, you’re stuck with it.
Lusa Organics – My review (I especially LOVE the shampoo bar!): https://ecofriendlyusa.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/lusa-organics-review/
Poofy Organics –https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153489486074297&set=o.1507106652868450&type=3&theater. My review of a few products, and the line in general: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657087054306938&set=a.568349859847325.144572.397517646930548&type=3&theater. Jolene’s Poofy make-up review: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.763749273640715.1073741834.397517646930548&type=3
Redmond Trading Company – Earthpaste: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677690208913289&set=a.568349859847325.144572.397517646930548&type=3&theater Redmond Clay: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=687531201262523&set=a.568349859847325.144572.397517646930548&type=3&theater Real Salt, Season Salt, Bath Salts: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=691161900899453&set=a.568349859847325.144572.397517646930548&type=3&theater
Simply Rustic –https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=568353086513669&set=a.568349859847325.144572.397517646930548&type=3&theater. Simply Rustic’s lip balms are just amazing, with flavors like pomegranate/vanilla/coconut (my fave), chocolate covered strawberry, raspberry lemonade & several more!!
Smiling Tree Toys – Lacing puzzle: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=636647163017594&set=a.568349859847325.144572.397517646930548&type=3&theater
The Real Pantry– https://ecofriendlymamausa.com/2016/11/10/the-real-pantry-review/
****A great blog post from someone who has participated in several orders about what she loves from/about the buying club: http://www.thefreerangehomemaker.com/2014/08/eco-friendly-usa-mama-buying-club.html
A thread with comments from a few who have participated thus far: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804574999558142&id=397517646930548